Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cal


Well what do you know... I got invited to go to Cals basketball camp in June. I think that I will probably end up going which will be way fun. Its all weekend long and I think that we are staying on campus. Me and Dezz (who is a really close Friend that is on my team) and I think Britt Martin (who plays at Syracuse High and a friend) and i don't know who else is going... I am way excited!! There is this lady that is over it and she is a really good trainer and has worked with some of the top trainers and players in the nation, so it should be a good camp.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Kennedy Wahlen and I approve this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blog Jayda.... you are such a cute girl with amazing basketball talent!! i love you so much...

    ReplyDelete